- SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL - We’ve spent countless hours searching for the highest grade, sustainable material that yields quality cutting boards without sacrificing stewardship to our forests or air. All of our boards are made with premium Moso Bamboo, a uniquely strong and fast growing grass that grows up to two feet in one day-- faster than any other hardwood material on the market. Each board is held together with food-grade, plant-based glue to ensure a clean and safe experience.
- BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD BENEFITS - Aside from being naturally beautiful, our bamboo boards are also naturally anti-bacterial which is imperative when dealing with food items. Due to bamboo’s dense structure, our boards are less porous and less prone to knife marks compared to other leading hardwood boards. Therefore it will stay looking newer, and lasts longer. While other boards become mini culture trays for bacteria, our board’s dense and durable properties keep the bad bugs out!
- EASY CARE - The natural properties of bamboo make for quick and simple care. To maintain your Pureboo cutting board: After use, hand wash with warm, soapy water and then rinse and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Avoid cleaning with abrasive cleansers, scouring pads, and harsh detergents. Apply food-grade mineral oil once a month or as needed to restore the surface of the cutting board. Do not put your cutting board in the dishwasher.
- FIT - Our cutting boards are designed to fit the general slot sizes for the traditional kitchen cabinet.Make sure to measure your slot before ordering to ensure you order the correct size.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We absolutely stand by our products. If at any time you're not satisfied with your Pureboo cutting board, go ahead and send it back.
If your width is not listed and is between 13.75"W and 21.75"W the board can be trimmed to your desired width. Add the $10 Cutting Down fee as well as the size board that is LARGER than your desired width to your cart. Put the width dimension you would like the board to be cut down to in the Order Notes.
**Only widths can be trimmed, if you would like a custom length or a width smaller/larger than our given range please fill out the Custom Board form here.